Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

If you were to join band, which band would it be???

if you were to join any band in the world, which band would it be and why???

17 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Best Answer

my chemical romance

i would love to be a part of that band... even though 3 guitarist would be kinda weird, but whatever..

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

Queens of the stone age have had a pretty revolving line up: Josh Homme - Kyuss Dave Grohl - Nirvana/Foo Fighters Troy Van Leeuwen - A Perfect Circle Joey Castillo - Danzig Nick Oliveri - Kyuss/Mondo Generator Mark Lanegan - Screaming Trees Gene Trautman - Eagles of Death Metal Dean Ferita - The Racounters I don't know how popular you consider some of those bands, but I think thats some pretty damn awesome musicians right there.

• 1 decade ago

Shine Down. They are the most talented current Band. their lyrics and music is deep and the vocals are extremely technical. They are my favorite band.

• 1 decade ago

Panic at the disco. I often dream of being the lead singer of that band, along with the lead singer currently.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • The Rolling Stones or Jonas Brothers, whatever has good pay.

• 1 decade ago

probably System Of A Down becauase there music is alot like the kind of music I like too play and write

Source(s): Personal Experience
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

The Beatles...as they either retired or passed away but I'd get to receive the royalties they still rake in!!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

the jonas brothers so i can kiss joe and try to make him break his purity thing ahahaha or the pussycat dolls to i can preform at the playboy mansion and wear there inapropriat clothes with out being called mean names

• 1 decade ago

any band where I can be their drummer!!!!

I wana be a drummer more than anything in the world!!!!!

but sadly, I dont have that kind of talent....

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Uniting Nations, great music and girls lol

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.