Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

If you were to join band, which band would it be???

if you were to join any band in the world, which band would it be and why???

Best Answer

my chemical romance

i would love to be a part of that band... even though 3 guitarist would be kinda weird, but whatever..

Queens of the stone age have had a pretty revolving line up: Josh Homme - Kyuss Dave Grohl - Nirvana/Foo Fighters Troy Van Leeuwen - A Perfect Circle Joey Castillo - Danzig Nick Oliveri - Kyuss/Mondo Generator Mark Lanegan - Screaming Trees Gene Trautman - Eagles of Death Metal Dean Ferita - The Racounters I don't know how popular you consider some of those bands, but I think thats some pretty damn awesome musicians right there.

Shine Down. They are the most talented current Band. their lyrics and music is deep and the vocals are extremely technical. They are my favorite band.

Panic at the disco. I often dream of being the lead singer of that band, along with the lead singer currently.

• The Rolling Stones or Jonas Brothers, whatever has good pay.

probably System Of A Down becauase there music is alot like the kind of music I like too play and write

Source(s): Personal Experience

The Beatles...as they either retired or passed away but I'd get to receive the royalties they still rake in!!

the jonas brothers so i can kiss joe and try to make him break his purity thing ahahaha or the pussycat dolls to i can preform at the playboy mansion and wear there inapropriat clothes with out being called mean names

any band where I can be their drummer!!!!

I wana be a drummer more than anything in the world!!!!!

but sadly, I dont have that kind of talent....

Uniting Nations, great music and girls lol