Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Food & DrinkEntertaining · 1 decade ago

If people say that if you eat dessert before dinner, it will ruin your appetite?

then won’t eating dinner before dessert ruin your appetite for dessert?

13 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Best Answer

actually, its the other way round... if you have sumthing salty, you shouldnt have anything sweet in the next 3 hrs but if you take in sumthing sweet, you can eat salty things 15 minutes after it.... this parctice will not make you fat.. about the appetite, it doesnt matter if you eat a dessert before your meal, you are full then you dont have to chuck in any more food... so chill out....

Source(s): my husbasnd who is a doctor(and a dietitan) :)
  • Anonymous
    4 years ago

Nonsense! Eating dessert before dinner makes you lose your appetite for dinner. Nothing is really lost there.

• 1 decade ago

True.. but you cannot eat dessert for dinner.. if you eat dessert first then you wont want to eat dinner. But if you eat dessert after dinner, it'll be better because its always good to have a little bit of sweets after a meal.

• ZEE
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

Both are old wives tales. Everybody knows there's a special area in your stomach that's reserved for dessert......whether you eat it first or last.

Like a puzzle - only one thing fits in that spot.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

yes .... since I can never eat alot at one time, very occasionally I'll eat dessert FIRST (or just eat a salad and dessert) - lol .....not often, but I HAVE been known to do that:)

• 1 decade ago

haha, whenever i go to a buffet reastraunt, i eat dessert first, then a main and possibly some soup or another main and then a dessert

• 1 decade ago

Now that makes sense. Just eat dessert, ;-)

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

True but dinner is better for you.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

for me i juz eat everything together at the same time.... who cares, as long as u an chuck it all in at da same time...

• 1 decade ago

ok ok i got a solutions 4 this just eat desert for dinner and eat desert for desert!!!!!!!!!!!!

THERE 4 U DONT HAVE TO SPOIL UR DESERT!!!!!!!!!!!

AND LETS JUST GO CRAZY AND HAVE TO DESERT 4 BREAKY AND LUNCH SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OUR APPETITE IS NEVER EVER RUINED AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!

YAY LMAO

Source(s): chocolate icecream chocolate cake chocolate cookies chocolate milkshake chocolate custard and chocolate apple pie DeSeRtS
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.