? asked in 社會及文化語言 · 1 decade ago

English Job application

I. There is some mistakes in each paragraph. Now, underline the mistakes and write the corrections.

1. With referee to your advertisement in the Commercial Post date 20th June, I am writing to apply at the post of a clerk. (3 mistakes)

2. Last summer, I worked in a International toy company for a data entry

clerk. I was responsible to typing letters and filing work. (3 mistakes)

Rating
  • Baggio
    Favorite Answer

1. With referee (reference) to your advertisement in (on) the Commercial Post date 20th June, I am writing to apply at (for) the post of a clerk.

2. Last summer, I worked in a (an) International toy company for (as) a data entry clerk. I was responsible to (for) typing letters and filing work.

Source(s): Myself

1. With referee (reference) to your advertisement in the Commercial Post date (dated) 20th June, I am writing to apply at (for) the post of a clerk. (3 mistakes)

2. Last summer, I worked in a (an) international toy company for (as) a data entry clerk. I was responsible to (for) typing letters and filing work. (3 mistakes)