Horse training methods?

I know that tonight we have all had our debates and sides on NH training, My question is That the lines are well defined and I want to know from people If you feel a trainer who is not publicly advertising only doing NH the Parelli way is a bad or abusive trainer? Ive heard comments referring to "if not NH... show more I know that tonight we have all had our debates and sides on NH training, My question is That the lines are well defined and I want to know from people If you feel a trainer who is not publicly advertising only doing NH the Parelli way is a bad or abusive trainer? Ive heard comments referring to "if not NH then they use intimidation, pain, and fear to accomplish there goals" Do people really believe this???? If so how do you group all successful and winning trainers into that group? I feel really insulted to be classified as a "bad trainer" by you guys just because I dont practice the Parelli way. I was taught by real, experienced, winning trainers, have worked hard, have good ethics and care about the health and safety of my horses, how does that equate to being a bad or abusive trainer.
Update: Hey BB, was wondering where you have been? Missed ya To TB the reference came from the question " What are the purpose of Parelli games", I wont mention who but if you read you will find that exact quote. redial, thanks for making me laugh! only you could make such fun out of my silly question....lol show more Hey BB, was wondering where you have been? Missed ya

To TB the reference came from the question " What are the purpose of Parelli games", I wont mention who but if you read you will find that exact quote.

redial, thanks for making me laugh! only you could make such fun out of my silly question....lol
Update 2: American, I agree, Im not saying that I dont use MANY different methods catered to the horses needs, I have a problems with being stereotyped into a group, if I am not a PP trainer. I still believe that he has taken tried and true methods, that I also use renamed them, packaged it and claimed it as his. These... show more American, I agree, Im not saying that I dont use MANY different methods catered to the horses needs, I have a problems with being stereotyped into a group, if I am not a PP trainer. I still believe that he has taken tried and true methods, that I also use renamed them, packaged it and claimed it as his. These methods have been around forever. This is what I have a problem with. Selling to gullible inexperienced people who think hes a GOD. Has any of his horses gone on to win a World championship title??? NO
Update 3: john r....AMEN!!!
Update 4: I dont purposely bash people who practice PP, If I have then Im sorry. I BASH him! If something works for kids or non-trainers to make them feel a better connection with their horse by playing games, more power to them but when I get these horses and there brains are so fried from repetitive groundwork and owners ... show more I dont purposely bash people who practice PP, If I have then Im sorry. I BASH him! If something works for kids or non-trainers to make them feel a better connection with their horse by playing games, more power to them but when I get these horses and there brains are so fried from repetitive groundwork and owners are following a video and not taking into consideration the vulnerable mind of some horses and that all horses are not created equal, when I get them after the owners can do anything with them anymore , there minds ruined, these horses are a wreak and almost impossible to re-train, I have to kick them outside for 6 months just to get a viable mind to work with. That is practical experience, my experiences.
Update 5: I didnt spend years in collage, years in internships, years of showing, and 30+ years of experience to have someone watch a few videos go to some clinics and then profess themselves as NH trainers. If it was that easy, wow Ive wasted alot of time with the "old ways"
Update 6: Ya, I love the beach when I get time....lucky you!!! Its been 90 or better here for a few days yuk! lol
Update 7: gallop, My experiences are all been geared to producing training and showing horses, the showing is the copulation of all your hard work, to prove that you have bred, trained and can prove your work, there is nothing wrong with that. My experiences have been with Quality horse flesh. My mind set and experiences... show more gallop, My experiences are all been geared to producing training and showing horses, the showing is the copulation of all your hard work, to prove that you have bred, trained and can prove your work, there is nothing wrong with that. My experiences have been with Quality horse flesh. My mind set and experiences are different than yours. To me, winning and showing is the final stage to a well thought out program for a certain horse, dont bash me just because I take showing as VALUE.
Update 8: yea R along with shopping we can hit the beaches!!!!!
Update 9: lololol, I wish for waffles, alot cheaper!!!!
Update 10: gallop, its alright we are just debating, We just have different experiences thats all, we are coming from 2 totally different places. no harm no foul
Update 11: I know redial, I wondered about that myself when she emailed me for the first time!!lololol lov ya BSB!!
Update 12: Sov7 Thank you so much for that it was truthful, respectful and I so respect your answers and opinions. I know for sure that you would be a person that I could come too for advice and that has the credentials to back up your knowledge. You are awesome.