what argentinian tennis player is better, Gaudio, David nabaldian, Guillermo Coria, Cañas or Chela.?

Favorite Answer

Nalbandian on a regular basis. but when chela is on his game, he's hard to beat.

My favourite is Chela.

But you're not asking that. Well, Gaudio is the only one out of them that has won a Grand Slam. But I don't think he's the best in the group. If we're talking about at their peak, I would say it's a tie between Nalbandian and Coria. Canas, when he is in form, is also extremely dangerous.

If you're asking who is the best right now, I would say Nalbandian.

Basically, in my opinion, all of them are excellent players, some are just more accomplished than others.

Gaudio is the only one yet to have won a Major which would make him the most accomplished... at least on the big stage. But I would have to say that Nalbandian is the most talented. He's beaten Federer and Nadal and has a smooth game that works well on all surfaces. He prefers to stay at the baseline but can volley well when he needs to. It's just a shame that his results in the Slams have often been less than stellar. I'd have to pick him as the best current player not to have won a slam. I'd love to see him break through.

Nalbandian when he is "on." Canas has had some good results and Coria has a ton of talent, unfortunately his work ethic, temper and lack of mental toughness limit his ability to make any major strides.

Nalbandian still is the best Argentinian by the ranking, and better player than all of his compatriots. You haven't mentioned Del potro who won the Stuttgart last week, and he is only 19. Promising young player for Argentina.

Try Eduardo Shwank

- He beat Carlos Moya(5 sets), Ernest Gulbis(4 sets), and losing to Novak Djokovic in 4 sets....at the French Open.

- he is also just 22

Nalbandian, another one who is rising up the rankings as mentioned by another person is Juan Martin Del Potro, along with Eduardo Schwank

I think Nalbandian, he is so talent...

what a pity david can not be more consistent at tournaments...sometimes he is so great, but he can not keep on that level

I want to say Canas cuz he beated Roger like twice

but Nalbaldian is better by standings

juan monaco

out of yours Coria