chrtycoleman asked in PetsCats · 1 decade ago

What does my cats coloring make her ?

I remember discussing with my vet the color scheme of my cat because when she was a kitten she was considered a Blue-Cream Point Persian (Himalayan) However as she has gotten older she has changed and gotten quite a bit of orange mixed in her coloring. I thought the vet had said she was now considered a blue-cream, flame torte, however I can't find any such thing.

Her ears are still mostly blue, so I think that makes her a blue point but her cream and a little bit of her blue in her tail and feet have become mixed with orange.

I can't find anything that would include these three colors . Does anyone have any idea as to what her coloring would now be classified as?

Favorite Answer

Can you post a pic? She sounds like a Dilute Calico. "Dilute" is a gene that causes the black in calico to come out as blue and the red to come out as cream.