What does my cats coloring make her ?

I remember discussing with my vet the color scheme of my cat because when she was a kitten she was considered a Blue-Cream Point Persian (Himalayan) However as she has gotten older she has changed and gotten quite a bit of orange mixed in her coloring. I thought the vet had said she was now considered a... show more I remember discussing with my vet the color scheme of my cat because when she was a kitten she was considered a Blue-Cream Point Persian (Himalayan) However as she has gotten older she has changed and gotten quite a bit of orange mixed in her coloring. I thought the vet had said she was now considered a blue-cream, flame torte, however I can't find any such thing.
Her ears are still mostly blue, so I think that makes her a blue point but her cream and a little bit of her blue in her tail and feet have become mixed with orange.
I can't find anything that would include these three colors . Does anyone have any idea as to what her coloring would now be classified as?
1 answer 1