Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Food & DrinkOther - Food & Drink · 1 decade ago

I would like to eat Panda meat. How do I get panda meat?

Hi folks,

I'm really interested in fresh Panda meat. I know it sounds weird, but I'm having this exotic "lu-au" type Hawaiian cookout, and I though Panda meat would make an interesting main dish. So what I'm thinking is shish-kebobs with pineapple, mushrooms, and panda flank. My question is, where does one obtain fresh (preferabbly young and tender) Panda? Is that even possible? Do I have to shoot them myself?

Thanks!

conservativetony@yahoo.com

Favorite Answer

go to China and travel to the earthquake zone and ask for panda meat. I hope as your being shot you will realize your not funny

• bines

Panda Meat

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Hi folks,

I'm really interested in fresh Panda meat. I know it sounds weird, but I'm having this exotic "lu-au" type Hawaiian cookout, and I though Panda meat would make an interesting main dish. So what I'm thinking is shish-kebobs with pineapple, mushrooms, and panda flank....

Source(s): eat panda meat panda meat: https://biturl.im/ddwcX

Perhups those who do it have nothing more to eat in terms of meat ? Or else they're just stupid, 'cause pandas are an endangered species and I also don't think it is possible to eat them nowadays, at least legally

You're in luck if you can get to Chengdu. I have a surplus from last years hunt and will be happy to sell you a leg or two. I'll even throw-in a few of my favorite recipes. Bon appetite!

Panda Express will serve it, ask them how to get it!

Panda's are endangered. So you can have the meat. Sorry

There is a Chinese Deli in Manhatten that has it in small chunks over rice. Very expensive and they will wink at you and say it is dark meat chicken. I tried it but was somewhat gamey and over priced. Good luck.

Go to your local zoo. Ask the workers and they ll hook you up

This is not possible.