Very sharp pain in lower right side, under rib cage, kinda near lower right back?

First appeared back in august of 2007. Couldnt stand up straight, very painful, and affected my breathing. Felt like needles stabbing my lungs, had to hyperventilate to get enough air. Couldnt breath in all the way. I was in the Army when it happened. I was released from the army in september of 07, still the the... show more First appeared back in august of 2007. Couldnt stand up straight, very painful, and affected my breathing. Felt like needles stabbing my lungs, had to hyperventilate to get enough air. Couldnt breath in all the way. I was in the Army when it happened. I was released from the army in september of 07, still the the pain in lower right side. The breathing problem kinda went away, but the pain in my side is still there. It comes and goes. It actually went away for about a month, but at my job, me and 4 others had to lift a 850 truck frame from a 18 wheeler. After that the pain is back and wont go away. its unbearable. I have no health insurance, and kinda tight on money, and havent been able to see a doctor. Kinda feels like a muscle or something, when it hurts, it kinda lumps out a little. I dont know what it is, if someone can help me, i would appreciate it very much. I am very concerned, because it has been acting up for almost a year. Thanks