Why do Apologetics seem to talk in circles?

When it comes to "proving" their faith? Why do most of them seem to just be talking in circles. They have evidence for their faith yes maybe, but there's evidence for many other faiths out there. They have "this proof" and "that proof", and while I do believe in God I truly... show more When it comes to "proving" their faith? Why do most of them seem to just be talking in circles. They have evidence for their faith yes maybe, but there's evidence for many other faiths out there. They have "this proof" and "that proof", and while I do believe in God I truly don't believe there's only "one path" unless that means being the best person you can be. I'm not so much as to being "convinced" or "not convined", I don't even care what others believe. But to me honestly it seems like apologetics talk in circles.
Update: The Bible was written by humans (whom are NOT perfect) who claimed to be inspired by God YEARS after Jesus' death. And most of the OT refers to health and disease at the time, but the NT was written years after Jesus died with many of Paul's thoughts.