what game should i get.?

Between metroid prime 3 corruption and the legend of zelda twilight princess

Favorite Answer

Metroid Prime 3.

I have Zelda, and trust me, it sucks. It is very boring as you walk around and aggravates you so much that you want to rip your hair out. Very confusing, tiring game. It is very long, and will really tire you out. A lot of people like Zelda, but this one is just to confusing. You will die trying to figure out what to do next.

Metroid on the other hand is a fun shooter. It is much better than The Legend of Zelda. Halo-like gameplay, excluding the blood.

Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess.

It depends on what kind of game you prefer, as they are two completely separate types. Metroid is alot like Halo, and guessing from your name, I presume you like Halo. This is a good point and a bad point. Good because it plays like Halo and the stories are similar, bad because it's basically the same game. I would say Zelda, having owned myself, is one of the best games on the Wii still, even though it was a launch title. It makes brilliant use of the wiimote and the story is decent too. As I said though, they are completely different games in terms of playing style etc, so it is entirely up to you, but if I were you, I'd go for Zelda =D

metroid prime 3 for sure. the zelda game is fun for a little bit but gets boring soon. with metroid prime you can play it over and over again and have still have fun