Boyfriend wants to spend less time together?

My boyfriend and I have been together just over a year and we both love each other very much and have a good relationship. The problem is that I feel he is happy to spend less time with me and I like to see him every day (even if it's just going for coffee or something quick). He is working full-time and I am... show more My boyfriend and I have been together just over a year and we both love each other very much and have a good relationship. The problem is that I feel he is happy to spend less time with me and I like to see him every day (even if it's just going for coffee or something quick). He is working full-time and I am working part-time only because I will be going to college in September. While I understand he is tired after work, I don't see why we can't relax together at one of our houses. I'm starting to feel guilty/slightly hurt because I suggest getting together sometimes and I feel he is just agreeing to make me happy. I know it's important we find time for other things like friends, but i'd pick spending time with him over my friends any day and I don't feel he would do the same. How do we come to a compromise on the amount of time we spend together? How do I stop myself from feeling hurt if he doesn't want to spend as much time with me as I do with him?
Update: what is he going to be like if we move in together then?