ummmm asked in HealthAlternative Medicine · 1 decade ago

Cocaine Hangover Cure?

So does anyone have any great Cocaine hangover cures. I am puking nonstop, cant hold down even water. I only did one line of coke, and now I feel like death.

Please help

Favorite Answer

You need to first promise you will never take coke again, and then and ONLY then will we help you

Source(s): Nurse

Cocaine Hangover

Avoid drugs (AT least while your not feeling 100%) last thing you want is a bigger burdon on your self.

Drink water, tea (PLENTY!!) and wait for the comedown (do you feel depressed?) and illness to wear off.

If your sick from a single line of coke then I would suggest that what you did was contaminated, badly mixed or you reacted REAL bad to it.

Did you get a high from this coke? Did your heart race soo fast you but you knew you didn't have a heart attack? (that's the feeling)

Did anyone else do this coke with you? Did you buy it off the street from someone you don't know (common when your out round here) from personal experience buying from 'randomers' usually isn't a good idea due to heavy drug cutting (you'll never meet again - or it's unlikely to happen soon)

And another tip ... don't use rolled up notes I don't know why people do this (I think it's a 'I've got money thing" god knows how many different people have handled that note and coughed, sneezed all other it. if you must use a wrapped straw and don't share. (Mc D's works)

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Cocaine Hangover Cure?

Please help

Source(s): cocaine hangover cure: https://tr.im/84GNk

Whatever you were given I'm sure it wasn't coke, any pure drug hangover will not make you sick enough to go to the hospital, unless you overdosed, but you didn't because you would have already figured that out by now, if it is a coke hangover(it's not) but you would treat it by drinking ginger ale, water, eating lots of foods, like bread veggies and foods that will give you energy, get some rest, take a hot shower, jerk it or have sex and mosh of all, don't buy drugs from that guy again.

• jd ma

I agree with Science Geek. Someone slipped you something other than coke. One line of coke is not going to make you feel like that. Unless that line was as long as your arm! Be more careful of who you get your stuff from.

And to the person above who said to stick with pot...it's a different high, dummy. I don't know about you, but I'd rather be UP, not sleepy and munchin'!

Cocaine has the wonderful property of making you feel great for 15 minutes, and then feeling like you got kicked in the head by a mule for several hours (unless you buy more of course!!!)

That's why people shouldn't do cocaine!

PS: You probably snorted a line of baby laxative - also typical for "cocaine" you normally get. You can get that lots cheaper at the druggist and puke for almost free!

Source(s): Be smart the next time - obviously your body is smarter than you are!

You DID NOT do one line of cocaine. What you did was snort some unknown substance which was possibly in the coke... that is if it was coke at all. Pharmaceutical cocaine does not make people sick.

you might want to consider taking yourself to a hospital..god forbid something serious happens to you over a single line of coke.and trust me the hospital (staff) won't give a damn about a single coke line.good luck,be well,and forget the coke.switch to a healthier hobby,consider joining a gym or volunteering.

*Proud Mama of a 4 month old Gorgeous Baby Boy*

Source(s): personal experience with a cocaine overdose from only 2 lines

Inexpensive Online Market >>===> http://shop.out2.pw/0mml0

LMAO. It sounds like some trickster gave you heroin and said it was coke. I'd avoid doing drugs with him in the future.