Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsWrestling · 1 decade ago

What every wrestling fan forgot? ft bq's?

do you guys remember Armageddon 2000 6 Man Hell In A Cell ?

-what are your thoughts on that match?

-what were your thought when you heard about it?

-do you think alot of wrestling fans forgot about this match?

-what match do you think will teach the new generation of fans about wrestling?

bq- is Beth Pheonix gonna be the next Chyna??

i understand the late 2000 fans dont remember

Favorite Answer

Anybody who is not aware of this match is not a fan... Just band waggoners who know nothing about wrestling...

This match is a prime example of just how good wrestling used to be. What was impressive was that this PPV wasn't even one of the FOUR BIG PPVS either (Survivor Series, Summerslam, Rumble, Mania). Back in the days when you would get your money's worth, and then some more. Today on any "normal" PPV, you'll get anything varying from mediocore to absolute crap to pretty good at best. You'll never ever get something as stacked as this again on today's any given regular PPVs, and hardly even on the 4 BIG PPVS of today. Seriously just try to think back to the last 5 PPVs and it's enough of a challenge trying to even remember the matches.

My thoughts were that Kurt Angle was going to loose the belt. I was still a kid when this happened, so I thought either the Rock or Austin would take it for sure. I was the most surprised, shocked, and pissedd off when he won it. Looking back on it though, I wouldn't have had it any other way with the twists and turns. The whole match speaks for itself.

Most wrestlers (Except for the hardcore fans) have long forgot about this match. Its obvious when they cheer guys like Cena and Batista on, people just don't know what real wrestling is anymore. I'm going to be a little biased with this one, but HHH vs JERICHO at mania for Undisputed title would teach alot of the kids about wrestling... A close second is Jericho and Micahels at Mania XIX...

WWE is really trying to make BP the next Chyna, or as close as possible. When's the last time you remember a "monster heel" type women, and you have to go waaay back. I'll guarentee you that it's not the last time you will see her in competition with men.

I'm not too sure if I'm going to have an answer that actually answers the question. There have been times in wrestling where I couldn't watch it any longer and just got bored of it completely. Sadly enough, it's almost happening again currently because the two mainstream companies haven't gave me a reason to actually care for the product. Here's a basic one, when Shawn got injured in '98 and left the company, I actually lost interest in wrestling as a whole for a few months. I remember probably '99 through '00 my older brother had me record EVERY SINGLE event that happened. I was a viewer of WWF(E), WCW and lightly ECW. It just became too much wrestling for me where I gave up on it. I think it became too repetitive to me and it was just overwhelming. Through those times I just avoided wrestling for months and the whole entire "OMG! Wrestling is awesome!" feeling I use to get every time is dead and gone. I mean yeah, I'll still have those "That's cool" moments, but never like back in the mid 90's. A - Hard to come up with one besides the easy "(enter name) is the greatest wrestler ever". Oh I got one, it was the question you answered where the user said this "If he was a tough and mean guy I would think he would have masculine products, but being a guy like Cena, I can see how that kiddie stuff sells better!". Oddly enough I don't care much to realize ridiculous statements, so no wonder it was hard for me to come up with one. Anyways, it's ridiculous because he's basing a wrestler off how a company is using him to make money (which children are a huge draw). John would probably demolish that user in pieces.

BETH IS AWESOME SHE IS DEFO GONNA BE THE NEXT CHYNA BETTER THAN CHYNA I SAW CHYNA AND SHE IS NOTHING COMPARED TO BETH lol IM KIDDING...BUT BETH HAS THE STUFF TO MAKE IT BIG, AND SHE SHOULD BE FACE, NOT HEEL, I CAN NEVER EVER STOP FEELING HAPPY AND GOING ALL WIERD WHEN I SEE HER SMILING IT WAS ACTUALLY QUITE CUTE TO BE HONEST! SHE IS GREAT, FANTASTIC WRESTLER, SHE ISNT A DIVA SHE IS A WRESTLER LIKE NATALYA AND VICTORIA. SORRY, IM NOT BEING MEEN BUT THE OTHERS ARE JUST MODELS, AS IN THEY FOCUSE MUCH MORE ON THERE MODEL CAREERS THAN THEY DO WRESTLING. KELLY KELLY WAS HIRED BECAUSE SHE WAS A MODEL. SHE HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH WRESTLING AT ALL I SWEAR LOOK IT UP. AND HER REAL NAME IS BARBIE BLANK. ALSO MOST OF THEM DO THINGS THAT ARE CONNECTED TO BE HORNY AND U KNOW WHAT I MEEN...WHICH ISNT VERY GOOD FOR KIDS, I MEEN THEY CANT EXACTLY BE CONSIDERED AS WRESTLERS OR DIVAS BUT MORE LIKE POR*STARS SORRY. I AM SORRY BTW I JUST HAD TO SHARE MY OPINION. OH AND I DIDNT SEE THAT MATCH.

Source(s): I AM NOW BETH PHOENIX'S FAN, SHE IS GREAT, AND SHE SHOULD TURN FACE. I TURNED HER FAN WHEN I SAW HER MATCH!

I have not forgotten that at all, I to this day think it was a great match.

ba- No I do not, Beth is a better wrestler and better looking then Chyna.

I rememeber it pretty well, it was Angle, Rock, Austin, Rikishi, Taker and Triple H, and although I really wanted to watch it on ppv, and so did my cousin at the time, we never got to. But that match was a classic.

it was a great match.loved the ending.

i thought it would be kinda weird cuz there was so many ppl but it worked out great.

yes,because like none of them watched back then.

idk,probably the classic HBK vs. Bret Hart ironman match.

im guessing so except she might last longer

i did nt see it yes about beth

i dont remember it but it was probably awesome

YUP

AND WASTN UR QUESTION SUPPOSSED TO BE ASKED 2 YRS AGO