what time is King Of Queens on and what channels?

I heart this show, but always miss it. I know its on twise a day, but I have no idea what channel it is on.

• Xander
    Favorite Answer

It partly depends on where you live and what cable company you are using.

I am in the southeast and use Comcast. It comes on CBS pretty late, usually around 2-3 AM.

It also comes on Saturdays on TBS from 5-6 PM...sometimes 6-7 PM depending on TBS' afternoon lineup.

The best thing to do is to go to www.imdb.com and login in. Once you log in, you can put in your zip code. Then look up "King of Queens" and the website will give you the channel and times, and sometimes will even give you the episode name.

Source(s): www.imdb.com
  • girst

Everybody Loves Raymond is larger intent King of Queens received dull an cornier on the latter epsiodes. Everybody Loves Raymond is one the satisfactory sitcoms, imo its second to Friends

It depends on where you live, but in Florida it's on the cw at 10:00 PM.

paramount comedy 1 & +1 & 2

sky channel 126/127/128

and iv just looked and if you have sky go to channel 127 right now as it is on now.

on the cw at 9 and 930 pm

THanks for the thumbs down.....Look it up! I watch it almost every night!!

tbs

tbs