StePPenwolf VS. UFO .. VOTE ... PLEASE !!!!?

Regardless of the genre or sub-genre difference , please choose based on head and not heart (taste) , meaning your choice must be based on reality of the artist (charisma + influence + innovation & status) In Rock 'N' Roll history . Please please please don't say (tie or neither or non) . REMEMBER THAT THE VOTING WILL LAST ONLY FOR THREE DAYS AND THEN THE ANSWERS WILL SHOW THE WINNER .

So :

Steppenwolf VS. UFO = .........................................

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best Answer

Not really two bands I'd put up against each other but since you did:

UFO had those first three really cool sorta psych boogie albums and the albums that followed up to and including Light's Out were all uniformly excellent.

Steppenwolf had their great moments (including some truly great moments like that killer live at the Matrix album with the 20 minute version of the Pusher on it) throughout their ENTIRE career but they were also wildly inconsistent and never made a truly great album start to finish.

So UFO.

(personally I would have done either UFO vs either the Scorpions or Thin Lizzy, since all three bands had those somewhat strange early albums and all three bands took a few albums to really lock into their individual sounds/styles that made them all famous eventually)

• 1 decade ago

Steppenwolf

UFO was good, but Steppenwolf had great hits like Magic Carpet Ride, Born To Be Wild, The Pusher, Monster, and Ride With Me. How can you make a case for UFO being better?

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Steppenwolf

• Alex
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

Steppenwolf

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Steppenwolf

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

UFO by a landslide

• 1 decade ago

steppenwolf

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

UFO UFO UFO UFO

• 1 decade ago

UFO

• 1 decade ago

UFO

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.