Do any Christians/Islam/Jewish people believe that God didn't flood the entire world with Noah?

Like the Jewish priests who wrote the Torah, Hebrew has the same word for Land, Country and World. There's proof there was a flood from the Euphrates. They found proof in soil and written tablets describing a flood. But there's no proof of a flood anywhere else in the world. I don't think it would make... show more Like the Jewish priests who wrote the Torah, Hebrew has the same word for Land, Country and World. There's proof there was a flood from the Euphrates. They found proof in soil and written tablets describing a flood. But there's no proof of a flood anywhere else in the world. I don't think it would make sense to flood the whole world considering at the time, that area was virtually all of civilization and there weren't people all over yet. Most were concentrated to that area. And how would Noah have gotten animals from North America and South America and Australia? What do you think?
Update: I'm a Christian and I believe there was a flood but mistakes can happen. A simple mistranslation could say world than land or country. Also the word apocolypse didn't mean the same as it does now back when Revelation was written.
Update 2: You're talking about Pangea which didn't exist at that time. It existed 100s of millions of years ago. Humans have only been here a few thousand years.