Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo MailAbuse and Spam · 1 decade ago

How people cheat others by spam identities in Yahoo! chat rooms?

Favorite Answer

They use software mostly because software works cheaper than people. They create multiple accounts to spam chat users and the chat robots do the chatting. Those robots are able to pretend to be chatting with you saying basic things like "Hi, how are you, I'm great, can't wait for you to visit my page and see me on cam, got to go but you can catch up with me on my cam at my page, ...." you get the idea all they have to do is drop a link.

Some people get fooled, some are simply curious. They click.

It is totally immoral and unethical thing to cheat others. Do not take interest in these evils and negative activities. Try to study well and serve to mankind. Best of luck!

• Bosco

Are you asking how to cheat?

JUsT tRy to click

someThing Their,,,

DiScOvEr iT!!

gOo5,,,,

lUvLoTz!!!