Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Poll: Have you ever stabbed yourself by accident while doing the dishes?

I wasn't paying attention while doing the dishes today and totally almost put the fork through my palm.

Favorite Answer

yup I stabbed myself with a knife between my thumb & index finger

Be careful Jean, you have beautiful hands, take

care of them ;)

Careful, mate...you could get an infection doing something like that. My suggestion: STOP BEING SUCH A GOOD PERSON AND LEAVE THE DISHES TO SOMEONE ELSE

OW!!!! ow. ow ow ow.

I was cleaning a steak knife and it cut my thumb pretty well. But not bad enough for stitches. The Scooby Doo Band-aid worked.

I hope you palm gets better!!!!!

AH! I burn myself all the time. Not of purpose but chyea.... dude it hurts!!!!!

I have cut myself on a few occasions before, but I don't think that that I poked my hand hard enough to draw blood.

I almost did that with a knife by total accident but it went right between my fingers.thank god for spaces between our fingers =)

• Nope, never happened to me. But it sure can be tricky though! Be careful next time around.

never mind the stabbing !!!

I wanna know where your mind was when you nearly pierced yourself !!!

lmao...

ps...I regularly stab ... cut ... burn ... etc myself by accident because I am not paying attention to what am doing ... yeah ... I get clumsy like that ... lol ...

i do it with a knife sometime but when they r in the dishwasher people put them with the sharp part up and i grab it and cut myself =(

oh,thank got it wasn't a spoon!!,hold your hand out;I'll kiss your boo boo...xxx

Oooo pain, how pleasurable for you! lol :)

No I haven't had the pleasure. :)