Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureMythology & Folklore · 1 decade ago

What does it mean when you get an empty fortune cookie?

I'm usually not very superstitious, but in over 4 different restaurants across 2 states I have gotten empty fortune cookies, while my friends have been getting them fine. My wife did get 2 recently both saying something like you may loose someone but not all is lost.

First time, I thought it was a mistake at the factory.

Second time, I thought it was a very lucky double mistake at the factory.

Third time, I started getting freaked.

And fourth, today....this is weird.

So what does an empty fortune cookie usually mean?

• Shaman
    Favorite Answer

I imagine that would be spooky....

However, I wouldn't let it cause undue worry. Perhaps the Universe is just telling you that you aren't truly gonna find your fortune in a cookie.

Just enjoy the cookie for what it is.

P.S. > If it's really bothering you, go buy a bag of fortune cookies. What are the odds you'd get a whole bag of empty cookies?

The card represents the critical factor for the issue at hand. Nine of Painting (Fruition): Rewards of relaxation, luxury, or perks for a job well done. A profound or peak experience. Physical bliss, orgasmic potentials. Tangible achievement on many levels. Peak health or accelerated healing. Active participation in a complex physical or job process. Making tangible contributions to society. In the creative process: You gain by combining separate elements into an integrated whole; making the right use of what is available in order to achieve your goals.

• I got an empty fortune cookie today, made me think I am creating my own fortune. I saw freedom in it.

Either you're extremely lucky or unlucky that you didn't get a fortune b/c it would lock you into a horrible fortune. You decide.

well its either bad workmanship to do with the manufacturing of the goods or life is what you make it and you don't need anyone to tell you your fate as your the one who is in control of it... good luck and stop opening fortune cookies, find another batch lol

They ran out of fortunes to give you. You don't need to look at those things.

It might mean, you need to leave a larger tip to the wait staff, so that they don't psych you out next time.

Lol it means your getting jibbed on your cookie!

Do you have a reflection in a mirror?

You're sh!t out of luck