AP calculus?

Just wondering is this the hardest AP class out there

Favorite Answer

AP Calculus can be the hardest AP course for someone who doesnt like math in particular. Im in Pre-calc and I find it very easy and im taking AP Calculus when summer ends.

I think AP Chemistry is the hardest because everything has to be perfect when dealing with equations and reactions.

Two years ago I found World History to be one of the most challenging courses because the AP test can contain material from 80,000 BCE to 21st century AND the AP Prep book was F*CKEN HUGE.

I took AP calc as my first AP. Studied 9 hours after I got home to get an 82 in the class. And I guessed on a lot of the MC questions on our tests.

Source(s): Ionic bonding
  • Idk I mean AP Calculus BC has a 50% pass rate (as in 5's) so perhaps it's not as hard. I am literally a math addict, so I find AP Calculus fairly straight forward (infinite series was the hardest for me). AP Stats was not as straight forward though...I took AP Chemistry and that test was HARD AS F. Well I mean, I consider if I get borderline 5 and 4 then it's a hard test, but idk. I am self-studying AP Physics C, AP French, and AP Computer Science for next year so I'll let you know how difficult those are lol.

I wouldn't think so. Physics C requires you already know AP Calc. It also has a fairly high pass rate. It also depends on the person taking the class. The material might come easy or it may seem hard.