I have a Omron Relay MR538851 and I need to replace it with a latching one. Where can i find or make one?

I have a 12VDC Auto Relay (Omron Relay MR538851) and I'm building a bypass for a system and need to turn this normal relay into a Latching relay. A direct replacement would be great but I’m willing to build a circuit board to get the job done. How can I go about doing this and what parts are needed? I'm... show more I have a 12VDC Auto Relay (Omron Relay MR538851) and I'm building a bypass for a system and need to turn this normal relay into a Latching relay. A direct replacement would be great but I’m willing to build a circuit board to get the job done. How can I go about doing this and what parts are needed? I'm having trouble most of all with what relay could i use and or how i can turn a normal relay into a switched (Latching) relay.