Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Is Coldplay going to add additional concert dates for their Viva La Vida tour?

I am a huge Coldplay fan. I went to their last Twisted Logic tour when they came through Charlotte. I really want to go to one of the Viva La Vida tour dates, the only problem is that all the dates conflict with my college schedule. I was just wondering if Coldplay is going to add any more dates to their tour because right now it is scheduled to end at the end of this year.

Favorite Answer

I don't think they are, especially since the tour officially kicked off in California a few days ago. Not to mention about a month or so ago, they had to reschedule, add and drop a few shows, so I think that the dates they have set are the final ones. http://www.coldplay.com/live.php

Sorry that your schedule conflicts!

• ?

restoration You for specific even however i like Viva la Vida or death and all his friends. i think of that restoration You is the suitable of the sound you're use to listening to from Coldplay and that VLV and Violet Hill are a exhibit for what they are turning out to be, which isn't something yet a good greater proficient and broader team.