Brad
Brad asked in Dining OutOther - Dining Out · 1 decade ago

How much Does PF Chaing cost?

I want to take my mother and grandmother to PF Chiang's for my birthday. I want to know how much it costs. What is the avg entree, avg drink, avg appetizer? Do they serve non-alcoholic drinks? Do I need to make a reservation?

Favorite Answer

The PF Chang next to me is not that much more expensive than any normal restuarant chain. But their food is served in a style that is larger portioned and meant for sharing among everyone....so its higher priced but we had plenty of leftovers to bring home. The food is delicious! Im not familiar with their beverage selection to be honest. YES to making a reservation, ours is always packed. Might be because its downtown and really popular but regardless if you are bring your grandmother then you should make a reservation so that she doesn't have to wait.

Entrees average around 13-15 dollars, appetizers 5-7 dollars, drinks 5-10 more for bottles, definately make a reservation that place gets packed at night

for the three of you it would probably be between 60 to 100 dollars depending. when I go with other people we always order a dish each that we like and then share. they serve the regular non alcoholic drinks and it would be a good idea to make reservations especially if you are going on a weekend

PF Chang's is overrated BIG time. It's over priced (food and drinks). I went with 4 people and the tab was $110. You can't make reservations as I recall.

Super good food, great choice. Just take applebees and add about $3-4 to every dish. Make a reservation if you can.

Noo need for a reservation, pretty expensive I went out w/ 10 ppl and it was over $230

if just you and them two probably around 80.00, no you don't need reservations but it can get packed on weekends and yes they serve non-alcoholic...i went 2 weeks ago with 5 friends our bill was about 380.00 including alcoholic drinks...good food!

I thing PFChangs is over priced. Go to a different chineese restuarant and pay half as much.

It's the Olive Garden of Chinese Food.