Jenny asked in SportsWrestling · 1 decade ago

D'Lo Brown Involved In Kane Storyline?

Do you think this is a hint?

http://wrestlingtruth.com/news/dlo-brown-involved-...

I still think he's just losing his mind and wondering if his own ego is dead

Favorite Answer

I don't think D'Lo is involved in the Kane storyline.

I can tell you though, I was at a house show this past Saturday (7-12-08) and D'Lo WAS in a match. So hopefully we will see him on RAW soon.

The bag is either his mask or takers urn but Ive been waiting 4 monhts and months for d'lo brown to return but no D'lo brown had almost nothing to do w/ kane so its not dlo brown

Wrestlingtruth know everything BUT the truth lol... I'm 100% sure D'Lo Brown has nothing to do with the kane storyline...

No The StoryLine is Kane To Put Back on His Mask But How

I don't think so, but it would be awesome to see D'Lo Brown in a rivalry. He was one of my favorites back in the late 90's.

no, but paul bear might come back from the dead. They killed his charater off at a paper veiw.

Maybe..when i went to a house show on sunday and he faced Santino so he maybe coming back...

ttp://getanswer.prince-d-egypte.ch

you can get much information in this website,stay a minute in website and check anyone link at a time,you can aslo get your answer in Google Search in this website, which has helped me alot

no he is going to put the mask back on

no he is gonna return to the mask