highlights?

what color highlights would look good with black hair? i want it to look natural and pretty. thanks :)

oh and i have paleish skin i guess (asian) and i don't want anything way too "crazy" or anything. but also not waay to subtle that you can't see it. so pretty much in the middle lol :)

i was thinking a darkish red? what do you think

heres a picture if it helps

http://profiles.yahoo.com/lillian_lu2003

wait that was a messed up link sorry lol

deadly- im not trying to change my hair color, i'm just trying to spruce it up. theres nothing wrong with that.

Favorite Answer

dye it with normal blonde highlights and then pick a hair dye close to ur antural color maybe a dark brown so the highlights look like natural ones since the dye will lessen the intensity of the blondness i do it to people think its natural if they only knew

I hate it when people try to dye or change their hair. If black hair was the color of hair you were born with it's the color you were meant to have. I understand that you may want to touch up your hair color though. There are special brands of shampoo you can ask your hair care provider that will bring out highlights and lowlights. This way you won't be chemically damaging your poor hair.

blonde(because i have black hair and got that color for my highlights) or blue(cause my friend has black hair and she has that color for her highlights)

if u wanna look cute light brown or caramel and if you wanna spice it up do red!!

it's hard to find a nice highlight color for black hair but if you want a natural look i'd say a medium-dark brown.

answer mine please? =)

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=Ai74_...

• lighter brown