☆☆
☆☆ asked in SportsFootball (American) · 1 decade ago

Should I wear a bullet proof vest?

when I attend the Cleveland vs Denver game in November?

Some of these Clevelanders scare me =/

For those who dont know, I will be reppin my Broncos =)

• BC
    Best Answer

NAH! Johnny Awesome lives in Cleveland bring him...he will be your bulletproof device! haha! You might wanna bring a helmet or something though(beer pouring onto you!)

Here I thought you were going to say you planned to ask a question against Farve. Can't seem to get away from that lol. Seriously though yeah the Browns fans still hate the Broncos, which is pretty funny since no one on the team is left. The reason that makes it funny is because it was their team that screwed up more then anything. Anyway though yeah I'd probably wear a beer-bottle proof vest or something to protect myself. Maybe wear a rain coat so that the beer scent doesn't soak in my clothes.

A bullet proof vest won't be necessary. Possibly bring some doggy treats for the dawg pound to fend them off. Here's a clip from SI.com stadium rankings which ranked the browns stadium 3rd . " Browns fans are "very intense," but "sometimes not suitable for individuals under the age of 18." Simply put, they "can be pretty tough on opposing fans," although what can one expect from a "football town which is desperate for the Browns to do well."

• A bulletproof vest in cleveland? Maybe you should come to Oakland with that vest, but it won't help you much.

• Chad K

No, it is well known that the Cleveland faithful take head shots. So, your vest will do no good!

You want to borrow my old kevlar McCafferey jersey? I'm still waiting on the Bailey one to come in.

common to mcafee coliseum with that cr@p nikky, U WILL need more than just the vest....out come the hecklers!!!

Source(s): morning dear.

IN TODAY'S GAMES IT WOULD BE, ALMOST IMPOSSIBLE TO SMUGGLE IN A GUN , AND THE CHANCES THEY COULD PICK YOU OUT AMONG ALL THOSE PEOPLE , OR GIVEN THE CHANCES THEY ARE GUNNING FOR YOU JUST BECAUSE YOU ARE ROOTING FOR THE COLTS , I WOULD YOUR CHANCES OF NEEDING A BULLETPROOF VEST WOULD BE NILL TO NONE . NO DO NOT WEAR ONE , YOU CAN ENJOY THE GAME MORE WITHOUT THAT HEAVY THING

hey i survived representing my bo sox in yankees stadium so that should be easy

• just stay away from the dog pen thingy & u SHOULD be okay.