Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Arts & HumanitiesBooks & Authors · 1 decade ago

Les Miserables abridged or unabridged?

I want to read Les Miserables, but I don't know if I should get the abridged or unabridged book. Suggestions?

Best Answer

The thing with abridged and unabridged stories is that you receive more appreciation and closure from unabridged versions. You can have an intelligent conversation with someone knowing that you didn't cheat for the basic plot points that occur more rapidly because some parts are skipped.

Usually the small points in a book are the parts where the reader finds small comic relief or something relatable.

And... it's summer! Enjoy a nice, long, rewarding book. It's worth it! Good luck!

I read the abridged version and I don't think I missed out on anyhting and the abridged itself is so long, so the unabridged is even longer.

Is that a rhetorical question?

Why would you EVER what to read an abridged book. I just get sick thinking about it.

Guess what? You don't even have to buy the book, it is FREE available in the internet!

Simply find the book at:

http://webliterature.net/literature/VictorHugo/ind...

And read it!!!

Could anything be simpler?

unabridged!

most definately.

x

unabridged. Its great.

Pray About It

pray

unabidged if your a guy abriged if your a chick