Which "superstition" causes more harm TODAY: Christianity or Islam?

Events of a millenium ago have zero bearing on any of our lives today. When was the last time you heard about Presbyterians flying planes into buildings, Methodists hijacking cruise ships and murdering wheelchair bound elderly men, Catholics blowing themselves up in crowded markets, Mormons burning down... show more Events of a millenium ago have zero bearing on any of our lives today.

When was the last time you heard about Presbyterians flying planes into buildings, Methodists hijacking cruise ships and murdering wheelchair bound elderly men, Catholics blowing themselves up in crowded markets, Mormons burning down embassies in outrage over cartoons of Joseph Smith, or Baptists lopping off the heads of "infidels"?
Update: dk: If Islam is such a peaceful religion, where is the outcry from the average Muslim about the terrorism being committed in the name of his faith? When "Christians" attacked abortion clinics, people of faith came out of the woodwork to denounce their actions as being antithetical to Christianity. Why... show more dk: If Islam is such a peaceful religion, where is the outcry from the average Muslim about the terrorism being committed in the name of his faith? When "Christians" attacked abortion clinics, people of faith came out of the woodwork to denounce their actions as being antithetical to Christianity. Why can we not expect the same from the "religion of peace"?
Update 2: chupate: You never cease to amaze me. Doesn't it get tiring being such a vehement apologist for those who want us dead?
Update 3: chupate: Why do you find it impossible to ever actually answer a question? If I were a report-happy leftist, I'd report you for not answering.
8 answers 8