Do any of the designer dog breed names make you...?

When you see some of these designer breed names, do they make you think of something totally different than the dog it is supposed to represent? Ok, I must be in a very odd mood today because I'm thinking of stupid stuff. But, honestely, when I see some of these breeds, it makes me think of goofy... show more When you see some of these designer breed names, do they make you think of something totally different than the dog it is supposed to represent?

Ok, I must be in a very odd mood today because I'm thinking of stupid stuff. But, honestely, when I see some of these breeds, it makes me think of goofy stuff.

Shih Poo makes me think of a dog with diarrhea.

Pom-Chi makes me think of 70's porn music... Pom-chi ka bow wow.
Update: Hahaha!! Michael Jackson, oh for real! I have tears in my eyes!
Update 2: What's with the thumbs down? This is a personal opinion question. Go elsewhere with your thumbs.
Update 3: That "teacup" pom-chi looks like a fluffy chipmunk.

Not the dogs fault, I know.

And, yes, doodles & oodles and anything -chi is a mutt.
Update 4: Please star! I am having such a good time reading these answers that I'd love to see more!