I'm real scare and need your help please(hepatitis)?

I went to the doctor the other day my right side right under my rib was hurting I cant have a bowel moment and I was peeing light, dark with a odd odor…so I went to go see him he took some blood and order a sonogram when he called me back he said your liver function is fine your kidney function is fine you have... show more I went to the doctor the other day my right side right under my rib was hurting I cant have a bowel moment and I was peeing light, dark with a odd odor…so I went to go see him he took some blood and order a sonogram when he called me back he said your liver function is fine your kidney function is fine you have no gallstone…but the sonogram show that you have a fatty liver so I freaked out and got on the web and look it up and it said hepatitis c or b could be a factor to having fatty liver so I called my doc and ask him about what I had read he said that he didn’t get my blood check for hep since my liver came back functioning right…so I ask him to test me my question is does sound like I might hep? Would my liver had show abnormal if I have hep when the doc check my blood work the first time? i m so scare that I might have it I have lost like 8 pounds in three days just i thinking about it my result should be in the next couple of days…Im seriously thinking my life is over why even go on living..If I have hep
9 answers 9