Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureHolidaysRamadan · 1 decade ago

Israel respect us more than secular Turks?

Salam Alikom , am sure that we all know the conflict between Israel and Palestine.

I my self hate Israel for the horrible stuff they did to us Palestinians.

But i lived all my life in Jerusalem and we Muslim never faced any hijab ban or prohibition of entering Government building or schools or unis . We have total freedom of doing anything. I did study in Government school in Israel with my hijab

So Israel is secular too , y cant teach some of its rights to Turkey??

How ironic! our enemies respect hijab more than Turkey who once where the capital of Islamic world during the ottomans

Update:

I know israel did thousands of bad stuff to us , but i only want to focus on the hijab ban .

Update 2:

@ AL - HUH am wearing it an no one forced me !!!!!!!

Update 3:

@Al force to put something on is better than force to take something off !

Am i right?

Update 4:

@Al force to put something on is better than force to take something off !

Am i right?

Update 5:

@ AL if forcing to wear hijab is a violation rights ? Then forcing to take of hijab for hijabi ladies is a violation too?

Update 6:

@ AL go n ask hijabi women 1 by 1 , if u only found 1 who really really forced 2 wear it .. i will give what ever u want !

Its funny how forcing hijab is violation but forcing to remove it from ppl who chose 2 wear it is considered as freedom!

Update 7:

@Cutie Pie - yes ur right , u cant force to put it and u cant force to take it off .

100% agree with u

Update 8:

@Xtreme L - WOOOW

Great answer !

Update 9:

@Poppy Pickette ~RIP Debra - only in Unis !

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Why Israel allows hijaab but Turks don't is a naive question, when the time is right they also wouldn't.

This is a step by step operation. First the Ottoman Empire was defeated by the Jews. One might say by the British or by the Greeks etc... however it was the Jews who used many other nations for this purpose even Arabs. Their main goal was to get Palestine from the Ottoman and build their own empire gradually. So, a hidden Jew (Ataturk) was assigned to build a new nation. They knew that a powerful Muslim nation can not be conquered by war so they planned. They hung the pioneers of Islam, placed their educated men to high posts and started to change laws slowly without awakening the people so that the new nation would be completely departed from Islam. When my mom was young they were encouraging girls to go to school with Hejaab now they have banned it because it is time for a new mission which is to raise a generation completely against Islam.

The Jews have different plans for every nation, they are now busy killing Palestinians probably when there is no man left to defend their country they would concentrate on other symbols of Islam like hejaab.

• Login to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

It's a matter of extremes here sister.

Israel although a Jewish state has freedom of practice. Meaning, people can practice and act upon their religion and do so however they wish aslong as it's in accordance to the law.

Whereas Turkey's constitution and founding principles were based on secularity after the faults and foibles of the Ottomans. Turkey strives to be secular , and therefore the headscarf ban was a push to secularism in order to abolish religious symbolism or flaunting of affiliation.

• Y!A
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

well Israel isn't focusing on such silly issue (hijab according to Israel), but they are fighting Palestanians for something is so important which is the land, it's a matter of life or death, but on the other hand, they are aware of the hijab issue through other countries (the west and Turkey).

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Neither Turkey who bans hijab,Nor Saudi who imposes hijab is right..

Rather than compelling people to wear it,they should make people awareness of "how and what" of it..

If everything was o be compelled,Allah would have made all humans muslims..Why didn't he do that??Bcoz we have freedom to choose..Am i not right dear..

So trukey is wrong,Saudi is also wrong...isn't it??

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

You are aware that the Turkish government LIFTED the Hijab-ban?!

• 1 decade ago

I disagree. I would suspect that the vast majority of Muslim women who wear the hijab are forced to do so.

It is no secret how Muslim men treat their females.

Reply: Do you understand the meaning of the phrase "vast majority"??

If you were in a Muslim country like Iran you would have to wear it in public.

Reply: No you are not right. It depends on the item. In the case of a hijab, to force someone to wear it is a violation of their human rights. What if I forced you to wear a ball and chain around your neck?

Reply: Indeed. But in this case you are forcing them to remove a hijab that they were probably forced to wear in the first place by their husband/brother.

Reply: The entire female population of Iran is forced to wear it. 30million women. I'm sure other Muslim countries are similar. Forcing someone not to wear it is a much lesser violation that forcing someone to wear it.

Reply: As you wish :http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jcz3TYqWpwc

Youtube thumbnail

&NR=1

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

sara dear turks and jews r not equal 70%turks r ex muslims

but jews r heniest live on earth

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

don't worry"" both of them are bad ! very bad.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

It is compulsory for female to wear hijab niqab and abaya.

SOME PEOPLE THINK THAT NIQAB AND ABAYA ARE NOT NECESSARY BUT THEIR THINKING IS WRONG.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.