How do asian women stay so thin? What kind of diet?

I am Asian, 5'6" and have been weighing 120 lbs. I've been trying to lose weight to around 110 lbs for the last 5 years and failed to do so, the closest with me at 114 lbs when I had a personal trainer. I would like to know how other Asian women do it?! I see so many of them (in USA and in Asia)... show more I am Asian, 5'6" and have been weighing 120 lbs. I've been trying to lose weight to around 110 lbs for the last 5 years and failed to do so, the closest with me at 114 lbs when I had a personal trainer.

I would like to know how other Asian women do it?! I see so many of them (in USA and in Asia) that are my height but weigh on average 105 to 110 lbs. And no, they're not anorexic. And yes, they still eat a lot and look healthy, and they are not bulimic and no, they are not sick or have mental problems. This is the NORM in Asia.
Update: Trust me when I say this is the "norm" in Asia. Most women in Asia, especially Korea/Japan/China, have a BMI of 16 and are on the cusp of being anorexic.
They look so beautiful. I am *not* anorexic/mentally need help. I want an honest answer. If you know please tell me. Thank you.
Update 2: Wow, those are really good answers! Thank you for the insightful, and thoughtful replies!