Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

When should a woman not wear a two piece bathing suit?

I took my kids to the water park today. As you can imagine you always see the good, the bad, and the ugly. My youngest daughter looks at this one woman who looked to be about 70 and said "Mommy, she is too old to be in a bikini, that is just wrong" I must say it was not a very pretty sight. I told my daughter "She is a grown woman and she has a right to wear what she wants, even if it doesn't look that good." What are your thoughts?

Favorite Answer

I think as long as someone is comfortable to wear a bikini...more power to them! Who are we to judge!! Right?

• M

Kimmikat's answer would be 10 if I were the asker. Do you think two-piece(ya forgot the hyphen,Teach) bathing suits are rough?Come out with me the next time I hit the NUDE beach! There are NO appearance requirements! Over the years,I've seen bags,rolls,stretch marks,scars,burn disfigurements,missing limbs,even a colostomy bag once. I don't want to make it out to be a sideshow attraction,these things(especially the bag,which was clean,thankfully) are the exception,not things you would see on a clothing-optional beach every day,but do you want to know what we nudists have that people not into it don't?A NON-JUDGEMENTAL attitude. If you don't like what you're seeing,turn your' head. People tend to be especially catty nowadays,I've noticed.Always putting someone else down in order to feel better about themselves. Your' daughter seems to be falling into this,although,she might just be repeating what she gets from tv,they PRAISE judgementalism. You should sit your' daughter down for a talk,and the basic message should be "Stop Hating". And you should watch what she's checking on tv,too.Tv is bad,it really is.

I think a person should wear whatever they are comfortable in, and feel good in their own skin.

For the people looking at others wearing bikinis there are some sights you dont want to see. First off, no one wants to see a granny wearing something revealing, but if they are in shape and dont have any of their saggy skin hanging out I say, "Go for it!"

Secondly, no one wants to really look at a fat lady wearing one either. With a little meat its fine, I mean most people have average bodies and dont have the body of a model. I say as long as there no rolls, they are welcome to it. Also, people dont wear them if you have cottage cheese legs, those are an eyesore.

Lastly, make sure that if you are going to wear a bikini you have shaved! If you have blonde leg hair and its not that noticable, then thats ok... but no hairy underarms. Also make sure your bikini line is clean. If its not undercontrol, then that is really gross to look at.

• Lori

I would go ahead and wear the bikini. This is the only time you can have a big belly and get away with wearing a 2 piece. Its not like a one piece is going to camouflage that you are pregnant. I say show your baby bump off!

Your daughter was right. Also an over-weight women should not wear a 2-piece suit.

A woman should not wear a two piece bathing suit when her gut sticks out farther than her breasts (unless she is pregnant).

Source(s): "Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean that there isn't an invisible demon about to eat your face." - Harry Blackstone Copperfield Dresden

I think you said the right thing, but I agree with your daughter.

When a woman is oozing in muffin toppage...then someone for the love of god should say something LOL

Your daughter has wisdom beyond her years.

when both sections are more than 4 feet apart