Mom had triple bypass surgery and is having problems...please help?

She went in Thursday and came out responding immediately. By Friday she was off the ventilator and seemed to be doing well. Saturday morning she was put back on the ventilator. She is diabetic. She is VERY swollen and is full of fluid including her lungs. They did dialisis yesterday, but just started dialisis again... show more She went in Thursday and came out responding immediately. By Friday she was off the ventilator and seemed to be doing well. Saturday morning she was put back on the ventilator. She is diabetic. She is VERY swollen and is full of fluid including her lungs. They did dialisis yesterday, but just started dialisis again this time will be for 72 hours. They had to re-do the catheder in her chest because it was leaking and there was a huge lump by her neck. He blood pressure will go to the 70s but it has been between 100-115 lately. She is on 3 different meds to keep her blood pressure up. Her heart rate stays around 120, but it has been irregular. She also has been having pvc and those went up to 35 but they usually stay around 12. I am so scared. Has anyone heard of this? Will she be ok?? I asked her doctor and he said he wasnt optimistic b/c of all the blood pressure meds. Please share your experiences/outcomes with me.