Im having trouble breathing??

I know this has nothing to do with ramadan by the way..... but im only 17, and i took an x ray on my chest and my lungs were fine, I dont have asthma, and i have never had these problems until recently. and thje docter says im fine but i dont think i am. though i am stressed out, but Im scared, every night I... show more I know this has nothing to do with ramadan by the way.....
but im only 17, and i took an x ray on my chest and my lungs were fine, I dont have asthma, and i have never had these problems until recently.
and thje docter says im fine but i dont think i am.
though i am stressed out, but Im scared, every night I turn on quran to try to relax me.
is this normal???
Update: I mostly feel this at night, and I have had it for probably like 6 months.
Update 2: and sometimes I fell like im going to thow up, and i have a headache, Idk if that has to do with it but it seems like i get it all at once.
the docter mentioned anxiety, but the thing is, im not a sad depressed person.
Update 3: Thanks Pakastani Champ!
I do have allergies, but i didnt think it was that bad.
I actually just mowed my lawn yesterday.
thank you.