Can I get certified Medical assistant to RN?!?

Can I get certified Medical assistant to RN?!? Hello I am entresting to became in RN. my best friend is RN and she told me that going to RN can be hard so she advice me to me to get my LPN or CNA certification so its easy for me to became in RN. I was looking around for a cheap school I fine a HS that offer a... show more Can I get certified Medical assistant to RN?!?
Hello I am entresting to became in RN. my best friend is RN and she told me that going to RN can be hard so she advice me to me to get my LPN or CNA certification so its easy for me to became in RN. I was looking around for a cheap school I fine a HS that offer a Medical assistant certification for a very good prise. so I thought maybe that will help to to get to RN , specially that my county college require a lot of standers to get to the RN program . so u think MA to RN will Help ..my dream is t o became in RN so thank u?
1 answer 1