Poll>...Do you agree that sex on a first date should not EVER be an option?

.....unless it's hot, passionate and involves at least 1 orgasm each?

lmao at all answers so far....from the naughty to the good ;o)

All this stuff about whoring yourself out and STDs.....you guys never heard of condoms? lol

Favorite Answer

These answers are hilarious.

But, seriously: i'm not into STDs or prostitution in order to pay for dinner.

I honestly think that any girl that has sex on the first date, is a slutt of the highest calibur.

I'm of the opinion that it shouldn't even take place on the 2nd, 3rd or 4th dates. LOL. It should be something that both decide is a good option after a while of being involved. (IF not waiting entirely; since most people nowadays don't wait until marriage).

I know that's old school, and not the most popular of opinions, but i'm just not into whoring myself out and collecting STDs like basball cards. Besides, IF you really think about it, it's kind of gross. You're basically sleeping with every person THAT person slept with ... and let's face it, some people are pretty damned nasty. I wouldn't want to share a city block with them let alone my bodily fluids.

Hot and passionate with multiple orgasms are good .... just not EVER on the 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 20th or 50th dates.

Lol. *whispers* see, it's the REALLY loving/liking them and waiting for it that makes it all of the things you've mentioned.

*grins* ..... but what do i know? I'm single and disease free and proud of it.

PS: And what's more, i would never have sex with a guy that has had A LOT of partners, no matter how much i liked or was into him. One or two, is normal. Even three is acceptable, (as most people have had several relationships) but i draw the line when the number starts pushing upwards. The more partners a guy has had is the less of a chance i would ever go on a date with him, let alone do him. LOL. Though i would never date a virgin either! (but that's just me!)

Mostly because i'm not one. Once you bite the apple, there's no going back. LOL. I try not to judge others, as i've made my own mistakes, but .... i DO have my standards.

XD

*edit* warrenD brings up a good point. IF the pair have known eachother for a long time, then sex on the 1st date is of a very different concept then just meeting a random somebody. In THAT respect, it's not so unacceptable.

Source(s): I wasn't in the mood to be funny! So i gave a serious answer!

On a first date?

I would agree with the premise but not as modified.

I would say no sex on the first date, unless the chemistry is extremely good and the pair have known each other for a while before dating.

STD's and risk of pregnancy notwithstanding there are emotional consequences to sex, and they are not the same for guys as they are for girls. I think it is much better to be very well acquainted, to build trust, and to even develop some feelings and passion for one another.

Then everything else will fall into place.

Not so serious question. Serious answer. I do take relationships seriously, however and this question deserves a sober and serious answer.

Edit: Where were all these horny girls when I was single and dating?

You might feel like you know this guy just because you've talked for a long time but you never really know someone until you're around them in person for even longer. It's funny because my sister and I were just talking yesterday about this 20 yr old chic that was found beaten and stabbed in a hotel room. Fortunately the guy was found. It appeared he "knew" this chic somehow, but the story was the end for her. On another note, STD's are real -- real nasty! Why would you want to give head to guy when you have no idea where his d*ck was a few hours ago. And, BTW, oral sex technically makes you a non-virgin because you're still participating in a sexual act. Let's say your future husband says, "So, you're a virgin? You've never let anyone touch you like that and you never did to anyone else?" And you're honest answer who have to be, "Well, once I met this guy on the internet and sucked his d*ck and he ate me out, but no, I'm safe and still a virgin." What do you think he's going to think about that? If your virginity matters to you, don't do this right now. Meet up with him whenever you can (assuming he turns out not to be a killer because you might not survive night #1) but if you do, get to know him in person much better than you do now and wait to see where it goes. People lie - a lot - and you never really know a person until you see how they live, who they know, and watch thier behavior. You can't just base it on "we talk". I don't agree with you going at all, but if you're going to, make sure people know where you are going, a full description of this man, people to check up on you, and you also need to have you're own protection like a stun gun and mace, which are not expensive items. Maybe you can even have a friend go with you for the ride and stay at the same hotel, just in case. You can't ever be too careful and better safe than sorry. &

I agree with my long time good & close personal friend and confidante Dreams. If you are passionate and you feel you know the other person for ages why not ?

I say let's get it on.

Sex on the first date is the only way to lead to a second date... if you're good enough. The first date is like an audition, you better bring your A game ladies.

Source(s): LMAO

I do not agree.

I never would have known she was even interested had she not decided to take 'the plunge' so to speak.

And yes..she made the move, not me.

We've been married now 11 years. And despite my teasing..it still feels like yesterday.

I think it should be a requirement. If the sex is not good then you have nothing, better to find out right away weather it is worth your while...or find out if they can be trained.

LMAO!!

I like sex on the 1st date, provided the chemistry is good.

I usually have sex before I get to the first date.

I take all of my 'life advice' from Something About Mary.

(well, it got me Cameron Diaz, so who am I to argue?)

I totally agree with the unless part of your question !!!

lmao...