Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 decade ago

Straw Poll. Has President Bush restored honor and dignity to the Oval Office?

No, and I also haven't bought into the propaganda produced by the republican party either, sorry.

Our President ran on restoring honor and dignity to the Oval Office.

Favorite Answer

He restored ignorance and corruption to the Oval Office.

President Bush did restore the balance that the oval deserves. President Clinton brought down the worth of the oval with affair of Monica Lewinsky. President Bush is the type president no matters what the problems the state maybe kept a moral and ethical manner of the oval office. We must respect President Bush because he is a man of honor and a person with a open heart.

"President Bush did restore the balance that the oval deserves. President Clinton brought down the worth of the oval with affair of Monica Lewinsky. President Bush is the type president no matters what the problems the state maybe kept a moral and ethical manner of the oval office. We must respect President Bush because he is a man of honor and a person with a open heart."

I agree with you, the scandals of Bill Clinton in the" oral" office were the laughing stock of the whole world, embarrasing and off color.

President Bush has proven that you can lie to the American people, engage in a dishonorable war, and serve the richest 1% of Americans without being impeached. In my opinion, he has removed all vestiges of honor and dignity from the Oval Office. I only hope that soon to be President elect Obama can restore it.

if you have to ask this you obviously haven't been watching the news. if you haven't noticed, there are very few countries in the world that don't hate us yet. the rest think we're a laughing stock (especially the ones we think are still our allies, the smart ones).

• Yes, despite Congress and the media's attempts to convince folks otherwise. Have you bought into the negative propaganda, ken?

LMAO you have to be kidding me! G.W. BUSH is the biggest idiot in this country he have shown nothing but incompetence in his 8 years as president .

I don't see what they would have to do with him.

No.

He has stripped the presidency of its last vestiges of respect and dignity.

No.

Lying to get us into the Iraq war, automatically excluded him from doing so.

But sadly, it doesn't end there.