Katie888 asked in HealthWomen's Health · 1 decade ago

My boyfriend sprinkles his member with cocaine to to prevent PE. Will this show up on a drug test for me?

PE = Premature ejaculation

Best Answer

Yes, it will. Your vaginal tissues will absorb it. (All mucous tissues will absorb it, that's why people put cocaine into their noses to get high.)

Tell your guy that cocaine is *hundreds* of times more expensive than any good delay cream or spray available in a sex shop or drug store, and it doesn't work any better than these legal and harmless goodies either.

No, as it wouldn't be absorbed into his blood stream..and by the way...putting Cocaine on his penis will NOT prevent Premature ejaculation!

Edit..

Sorry I didn't read your question correctly; I miss- read the bit about the blood test being for YOU. YES there is a chance the coke would show up on a blood test..the coke will absorb along with the mucous in your vagina into your blood stream (Much the same as it does when people snort coke in their nose) Such a minute quantity might not show though...I didn't read your question right the first time because I was so shocked someone would be so stupid to even do that! You really need to have a serious chat with your BF!

Source(s): Registered Nurse

You can tell your boyfriend to stop wasting his money, as sprinkling his penis with cocaine will most certainly not prevent premature ejaculation. It is possible that cocaine in your vagina could get into the blood stream and appear on a blood test. It is also possible that it will cause irritation, so I really do recommend that your boyfriend no longer partake in this activity.

I have been suffering from premature ejaculation for most of my life, but I found the most amazing invention to tackle this issue and since then I never looked back, and it is so simple. You can find the solution here ( http://prematurejaculation.kyma.info ) When a man is suffering from premature ejaculation, he is often climaxing before his partner and in the case of most men it is difficult if not impossible for them to continue intercourse after ejaculating. That's because chemicals are released when a man ejaculates and these are the same chemicals that make a person feel sleepy and/or not aroused. It’s not that they have suddenly lost interest, just their brain is telling them that the sex is over. This effect is more prominent after intercourse than after masturbation because intercourse actually causes four times more of these chemicals to be released. If premature ejaculation occurs frequently, it can lead to embarrassment for the man and sexual frustration for both partners.

Well

Premature ejaculation was really affecting my life and my relationship with my partner. I went to the doctor who helped me with some drugs. The outcome wasn't completely satisfatory so I decided to test this natural method http://www.goobypls.com/r/rd.asp?gid=565

I recommend it cause It really helped me a lot. I was able to solve my embarassing problem!

Best

You must check out Jack Grave's "Ejaculation Guru" tutorial on how to stop premature ejaculation, check out his video here: http://www.ejaculationguru.tv

It explains how to end premature ejaculation for good. It’s basically a blueprint on how to develop natural control over your ejaculation. It actually reprograms your ejaculatory reflex so that you last longer without even trying.

It involves a combination of techniques, learning knowledge, and following a specific approach that attacks premature ejaculation from all three angles; the physical, mental, and hormonal. I was able to cure my premature ejaculation problem in only 2 weeks and I never had a problem again.

That's sick. I saw on CSI and supposedly it does work though, but why would you let him stick that in you after he put poison all over it??? Of course it could show up on a blood test. It gets absorbed through your vagina and to the rest of your body. There are other things you can do ya know.

The walls of your vagina are as moist and permeable as the tissue inside his nose. There's some chance that you could absorb enough to show on a test.

There are desensitizing creams on the market. Get one, put it on him, and tell him to fail his own drug tests, not yours.

Cocaine Vagina

OKAY FIRST OF ALL YOUR THE STUPID ONE HERE FOR LETTING HIM PUT COCAINE THERE I MEAN WHAT THE *** THEN WEAR A DAM CONDOM AND SECONFDLY WHERE THE HELL DID HE GET THAT FROM TO PREVENT PRE EJACULATION OK MR.DUMBASS AND HELL YEAH ITS GONNA SHOW UP IN A DAM DRUG TEST ITS GOING IN YOU SO IT'LL SHOW UP IN YOUR BLOOD YOU NEED TO GET SMART HOME GIRL DONT LET NO ***** PUIT COCAINE THERE WTF DUMBASSES