Im 23 weeks pregnant should i wake up my husband because ???

Ok like right now my life is an emotional wreck right now we have a 15 month old little girl and my husband works nights so he sleeps during the day which is reasonable well ive been really sick since saturday and like when i say sick i mean i havent been able to keep anything down not water not food not anything... show more Ok like right now my life is an emotional wreck right now we have a 15 month old little girl and my husband works nights so he sleeps during the day which is reasonable well ive been really sick since saturday and like when i say sick i mean i havent been able to keep anything down not water not food not anything and like right now i really need him to help me out with our 1 year old because i feel like im doing this alone and its like i have a fever im constantly throwing up and not eating and i just dont feel good and he's sleeping apart of me wants to wake him up and say baby please help me but i cant becaus ehe has to work so he needs his sleep because we need the money i dont know what to do and im just so very sick right now that i dont think i can do anymore i;m wearing my body out expecially with me being pregnant and its just so complicated and i want him to be here for me but he also need to work what do i do please help me should i go wake him up?
Update: what should i say if i do wake him up
22 answers 22