about Blackberry Pearl phone and TMobile service..?

Ok my crazy brother want me to change from at&t network to tmobile(that we use to have a longggggg time ago, but it sucks that y we change it to At&t...)but the thing is that I dont want the ugly phone that he pick out for me.. but i want the blackberry pearl.. but he said that i have to pay $30 bucks extra..for every payment... but on the tmobile website it said that if i have a 2 year contract which we gonna get.. you only have to pay $79 for the phone..

So does it mean that i stil have to pay $30 for the BP every month when i pay the bill???

Favorite Answer

well the 30 dollars your brother is talking about is for the bbp total internet plan you dont have to get the total internet plan just order off the phone b/c if you order offline they will automatically select the internet plan and if u get the internet plan you would have to keep it up for at least 6 months...

so hes wrong dont listen to him he jus wants you to do things his way

Source(s): phone geek bahaha tmobile.com acually have a bbp that i brought last week from t mobile

2

Source(s): 100% Free Cell Phone : http://FreeCellPhones.iukiy.com/?OKRm