Do you remeber your first kiss?

If so, How Old Were You? Did You Enjoy it?

Just to answer my own question I was in the 5th grade....and I thought it was so perfect......

• Artie
    Favorite Answer

everyone does. if they don't they aren't worth the couch they vegitate on.

we were in fifth grade (knew each other since kindergarten)and she kissed me at recess. After school I walked her home and we kissed again. we dated off and on through Jr High and she moved away. She is married now and lives back in the city where we met. I found out she married a guy we grew up with too. they gave a son my name pretty cool huh?

kindergarden! we were in library sitting on the floor getting a book read to us and the fat girl behind us yelled eww there kissing im telling! haha

but then after that not until 5th grade when we would sneak downstairs in the boys and girls club and i was so scared but i loved him and had butterflies

I was in 8th grade, and it was few days less than a month after I turned 14 and precisly a month after my bf and I started going out. It was just a peck on the lips but I liked it

Like it was yesterday, I was 12 years old and I have kissed alot of guys since then and I'd have to say he's still one of the best.

• I was in the 6th grade and I thought it was the most scariest thing to overcome so my first kiss was actually nice.

I think I was in like 7th grade when I had mine, I was at a Christian church camp!! Haha!, Oh and the kiss...absolutly horrible! He french kissed me and it was the most sloppy thing, I had to wash my face afterwards to get all his spit he druled on me off!

• I was 12 :]

It was actually really good for a first kiss.

It was in the hallway by the waterfountains.

And of course, 2 of his friends saw.

Oh well . . .

I still get picked on about it.

:]

But they' ve seen us do worse :p

I do remember my first kiss with the women that now she is my wife but before that one I'm positive that there is many but I don't remember what was 1st!

I can't remember exactly how old I was,but I remember I was very young.Yes,of course.When you kiss someone you have feelings for it makes you soar and you see fireworks everywhere.I don't know if anyone else has felt that magical feeling,but I sure did. =]

xoxo,♥blondie♥

yes, i was 12/13 years old and no the first time i didnt feel anything at all and the seconde time either.