Who was the more attractive group... En Vogue or Destiny's Child (esp. original)?

Yeah, I know its a totally superficial question... I'll get back to the more 'substance-filled' music questions in a minute...

But this is a battle that MUST go down..LOL

(and honestly I don't know how to answer this)

Beyonce is gorgeous..no doubt... BUT, DON"T SLEEP ON DAWN ROBINSON!!! When Phife from A Tribe Called Quest dedicated a verse to her, I knew it wasn't just me that thought Dawn was FINE as hell! :)

• Favorite Answer

I love En Vogue.

that being said...

As far as aesthetics go...

Beyonce shuts the game down by her damn self...period.

• I'd have to go with Destiny's Child. Beyonce makes the difference. She's so damn beautiful. But I will say En Vogue looked classier.

Hey once in a while we need a superficial question to lighten things up.

En Vogue

Definitely,En Vogue.

the most attractive group in this comparison would have to be "en vogue". their appearance in style and apparel was a bit more elegant and classier --it also showed on camera for photo shoots, videos, interviews, etc. no one could ever say these women had no sophistication with them and they knew how to rock the stage in any performance. they were so darn dainty and ladylike--"chic elegance". you talking about harmonizing.......they had it!!!!!! all of this wrapped up in one is what made them more attractive as a group and individually.

imo, destiny's child was a different breed/generation of class, style, and modern day appearance, that's all and that's it!!!! --never was a fan of theirs.........i always thought their music was so lame and their flavor was no different from any other female group with an uptempo beat......as a group they did not stand out from the rest of the r&b female artists.....their was nothing unique about them like "en vogue".

• ?

I feel that En Vogue as a whole, was much more attractive as a group. They seriously rocked those little silver minis in the "My Lovin" video...made me go out and get one similar! LOL!

...and by the way, since we're being superficial, has anyone, anywhere, seen a picture of Beyonce WITHOUT makeup, hair extensions, airbrush, photoshop,etc??? I have always wondered what she looks like for real without all that Maybelline.....

Oh En Vogue no doubt! Cindy Herron and Terry Ellis?? woo! Those were some classy ladies, fo real!

I'd have to say En Vogue, If it weren't for Beyonce in Destiny's Child, they'd be like, YUK!

Envogue was bad back in the day. Talent-wise (vocally and lyrically), I think they would demolish Destiny's Child. I like Destiny's Child, but I loved Envogue back in the day. They were classy and talented. Destinys Child talked too much about being Christian girls then turned around singing all kinds of provocative lyrics and performing giving men lapdances, and singing "give it to me deeper"...

ooo I think definetly en vouge! beyonce is beautiful and Kelly rowland too but en vogue back in the day was much better looking in my opinion