How do you define the "far" right, or "far" left??

Does it have to do with ideaology, or the manner in which they handle people with which they disagree?? I consider myself a conservative, libertarian (low taxes, lower spending, no welfare, no corporate welfare, strict interpretation of the Constitution, anti death penalty, anti abortion, etc.) Yet I do NOT... show more Does it have to do with ideaology, or the manner in which they handle people with which they disagree??
I consider myself a conservative, libertarian (low taxes, lower spending, no welfare, no corporate welfare, strict interpretation of the Constitution, anti death penalty, anti abortion, etc.) Yet I do NOT consider my postings (or at least 98% of them) to be insulting, demeaning, or hateful??
Is it the hate, or the ideaology, that pushes one the the "far" reaches of the spectrum??

Sorry to be so long winded!
Thanks.