Was Hellboy 2 The Golden Army really bada**?

Was Hellboy 2 The Golden Army really bada**

and

do u think it will beat the Dark Knight

Favorite Answer

I enjoyed Hb2 (as I call it) immensely. Although I thought the plot was so-so, the execution was spectacular. The overall tone of the movie - one of fantastical escapism - retained the humor and 'edge' of the first installment. I thought some of the minor characters (Angel of Death in particular) were fantastic.

I believe Dark Knight will do better at the box office on its opening weekend than Hb2 merely for the fact that the Batman franchise has a larger fanbase than Hellboy. Throw into the mix that you've got the handsome hero (Bale) and an incredible villian (Ledger) it should pull in at minimum $50m.

I don't think it's that bad. I liked the first installment. However, I don't think it will ever beat The Dark Knight - not in terms of the latter's very GOOD marketing and controversies (Ledger's death).