Dying bleached blonde hair back to natural red head!?

Hi peeps im new to here and I just wonered if I could have your help regarding dying my hair. I naturally have ginger hair but have been having it bleached at the hair dressers for the passed 3 years. I get the roots touched up every 6 weeks. I only have a t section done on my head so underneath my natural... show more Hi peeps im new to here and I just wonered if I could have your help regarding dying my hair.

I naturally have ginger hair but have been having it bleached at the hair dressers for the passed 3 years. I get the roots touched up every 6 weeks. I only have a t section done on my head so underneath my natural colour is still present.

I now have decided I fancy a change and am considering going back to a red head. Ive read that this can be difficult as colour does not stick very well to bleach and washes out. Im thinking of having a couple of different shades or red in (my natural ginger and maybe a darker or lighter tone) to make it look nicer.

I am worried though as alot of answers say that the hair goes pink, and ive got my graduation comming up in september so dont wanna look stupid in the photos :) Would it be more advisable to go to a light brown copper shade rather than red? I wouldnt do it myself but it worries me that its gonna ruin my hair Any advise would be great :)