Proof of debt?

Citibank student loans center refuses to prove to me that I borrowed money from them. I say I didn't, they say I did. I have called repeatedly to ask for proof, it's been at least 8 weeks since I have begun this campaign to have them prove I owe. It's my name, my social, my school, but my school says... show more Citibank student loans center refuses to prove to me that I borrowed money from them. I say I didn't, they say I did. I have called repeatedly to ask for proof, it's been at least 8 weeks since I have begun this campaign to have them prove I owe. It's my name, my social, my school, but my school says they never got any money from Citibank for me. I also NEVER signed any papers with this company. I honestly did not know they provided student loans until they billed me.
What can I do to keep them from attaching my credit? How do I prove this is not my debt?