Does anybody remember this... (please help. need it for class project)?

About 3-5 years ago, there was this huge accident involving a 5 year-old boy, a little toddler girl, and a one-year old girl. Their van was struck by a semi-truck on their way home from a carnival or something. And I know that about a year after their deaths, their parents miraculously were pregnant with triplets- two girls and one boy.

Anyway, there is a YouTube video about the three children who died, and I really need to find it. I know that it uses "I Still Cry" by Ilse de Lange in it, and that one of the daughter's names was Emma, but that's all I can remember.

Thanks for taking the time to read my question, and hopefully answering it!

:]

This accident also made world news, because on the video there was footage of a reporter talking with this couple about the whole experience, if that helps at all.

Favorite Answer

The names of the three children are Kyle, Emma, and Katie Coble. Just search their names on Youtube and you will get the video.