Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetInternetOther - Internet · 1 decade ago

What are some good chatrooms?

Like the ones where you can make your own room and register it. I use to go on www.chatfamily.com a long time ago before they sold it to another place, and I also use to go on justachat.com before they took away registering rooms and whatnot.

And I'd really like to find another chat site that is popular where you can have your own rooms. I've googled and can't seem to come up with anything.

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

If your a teenager,

Teenchat.com

• 4 years ago

no longer on YA yet back in the darkish a while of the previous due 80's and Early ninety's I belonged to a track one and had a blast with it. The responses have been plenty slower then yet that basically gave me time to study my next situation or question. i will look into yours as quickly as we quiyt working plenty extra time and that i've got time to dedicate to it. i'm a member of a track cyber web website and that i haven't been able to spend plenty time there the two.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

A really popular one is the Pinto Bean chatroom, you meet people from around the nation and the world their.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

IMVU.com is a 3D site where you can buy rooms and make your own avatar to chat with... Link:

http://www.imvu.com/catalog/web_landing.php?p=powe...

. you can meet people around the world, or you can search for people that seem interesting.. its awesome.

Source(s): IMVU.com
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

xat.com u can add a pic

teenspot.com just like myspace with a really popullar chat

Source(s): xat.com teenspot.com
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

i duno but i do know david archuletas e-mail address! it's

tracknmusiclvr@yahoo.com !

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

What do you want to talk about?

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

any nightclub

• 1 decade ago

stickam.com

it's for people who have webcams and audio.

if you dont then you can just watch ppl idk lol.

you can still chat.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.