Guys - have you ever dated a girl you initially found unattractive...?

...only to fall hard for her later?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Yes!!

And not even necessarily be lucky enough to date, but just fall head over heels over.

One thing about pretty girls - the first impression you get when you see her is "Wow! she's pretty!" And it goes downhill from there because its only after that you start noticing flaws. After a while you no longer see her as a knockout, and you lose interest.

But when you see someone you aren't necessarily interested in at first, but over time you see little things in her that make you think about her when she's not around and you start to notice things like her cute laugh, sparkle in her eye, sweet smile, and other things, those are the times I have fallen the hardest for a girl.

• 1 decade ago

yes it is not all about looks as most teens think it is about the person they are inside and ive been with my girlfriend 3 1/2 years me 16 now and her15 and initially i found her unattractive i now think she is very beautiful

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

My best friend confided in me that he once found another one of my friends very unattractive but eventually had a huge crush on her. Her personality, kindness, and her smile seemed to be her winning combo.

• 1 decade ago

yes.. I took the advice of someone that said try dating someone for there personality. It will be our 14 year anniversary. It was the best advice that I ever received and she is very beautiful to me now, apparently she was then but I was too stupid to see it!!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Guys wont date someone they find unattractive

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

thats an interesting question..

im a girl, so i dont know..

but i guess it could prolly be possible, because ive done that before except it was a guy.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

my friend's boyfriend admit he's not one-bit attracted to her but they're still together and (I'm pretty sure) he fell in love with what's on the inside...

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I probably wouldn't go out with someone ugly.

But I would go out with someone who I didn't necessarily find beautiful.

• 1 decade ago

no

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.